永远的朋友=)

永远的朋友=)

2013年7月4日星期四

Newbie :D

Hey Everyone !

Finally I finish design the blog for my laopo(the real host of the blog),Bunny! :DAre you curious about who I am ? I'm her lao gong XD Call me Sunny or Sy :P I spend almost one day for her blog , hope you like it , laopo ! :D

I'm going to add more gadgets to this blog , make it wonderful ! xD HAHAHA .. Feeling Good when I think I am going to help her !! :P WHAT ? We are Family marh :P

OK.Let me introduce this blog !

Time Create : 4.7.13

OK FINISH !! =o= XD   

I'm funny ok ?! hahaha :3

Ok Guys , I'm going to pass this to my laopo on 9th of July this year(2013)!!WHY? 

My Birthday is that day mahh .. HAHAHA  XD

AND,the blog will belong to Sandra the Bunny !!:D

She will use her Google Translator function to make some changes to this blog hahaha !! XD

Example : Laguages 

Hehehe..But please keep follow her ya!! Oh right , finish writting .. Bye guys !!

Love You ALL !!

Remember !! FOLLOW MRS.BUNNY !!

:DDDDD        

没有评论:

发表评论